Although Godaddy’s world’s No.1 Domain Name Registrar and an excellent web hosting provider, it can’t meet all people’s need or get a one hundred percent satisfaction so that you need to know How to Request a Refund at Godaddy.com.
Godaddy refund very fast on all product orders, there are a few easy steps to Request a Refund at Godaddy.com as below:
Step 1, Log-in-to your Godaddy account, then click “my account” button on the top right side:
Step 2, Choose “Payment & Renewing items” on the left sidebar under “My Renewals & Upgrades” menu.
Step4, Check “Cancel Now” and Click “Save Changes” Button on the coming page (Tips: it will be appear on the right side of the page):
Step 5, You will be got a note said that “Your cancellation has been submitted …” just like below:
Step 6, Until now, website activities were end and you have to contact with the Godaddy Cancellation Teams (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or submit a ticket.
Your email/letter can be like this:
I have registered a wrong domain name (or: choosed an incorrect web hosting plan) YourDomainName.com (or: Your web hosting plan name) at Godaddy.com, and I have just canceled it today.
Would you mind to help me apply a refund to my Paypal/Credit Card/Alipay account – email@example.com (which is your bank account No or email address).
My Receipt No is x1y2z3444444 and my account ID is 12312313333.
You’ll be received an email from Godaddy Official very quick (auto response) which said:
“Request Received – Incident ID 1413141315″ with content “Your question has been received. You should expect a response within 24 hours.”
In the next one or two days, godaddy will help you perform the refund and you had to wait 5 more working days before you can see the money laid on your bank account.
Godaddy Cancellation and Refunding TIPS:
1. Godaddy DONOT accept a domain cancellation with domain name registered more than 5 days (while the ccTLD like: .me, .us, .ca, etc is 3 days);
2. There is about a 5 days duration before you receive the money after you received the 2nd email from Godaddy.com;
3. If you pay via Alipay, your Alipay account should be certified or you’ll be got banned;
4. Godaddy Web Hosting products refund will charged an usage fees which’s depending on how long you have been used (not full refund).
Ok, that’s all. If you have any other questions about Godaddy or Godaddy refund, leave a comment below and we are appreciate your participating and interactions.
Useful Resources: Godaddy Coupon Codes
Sites That Link to this Post
- How to Get Refund from Godaddy.com | Online Earning | November 15, 2011
- How to Ask for Refund at Godaddy.com | Make Money Online | November 15, 2011
- My Godaddy Refund Experience | Web Hosting Coupon Codes | November 15, 2011
- How to Ask for Refund at Godaddy.com | WebScriptPlus.com | November 15, 2011